Progressive Global Commons Chat Rules always apply anytime the chat is running, even when an Admin or Moderator is not present.
We encourage you to be responsible and to respect our community as well as others participating within the community. Your conduct should be guided by common sense, basic "netiquette", and these chat guidelines.
Ignorance of the rules does not make you immune from them.
1. Do not use any offensive, vulgar language, be polite and respectful of other members (chatters) of this community.
2. Spam links (any commercial site or sites the violate these Chat Rules/Guidelines) are NOT allowed, report members who are trying to spam while chatting.
3. Nothing of a sexual or suggestive nature is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:
+ 'cyber' when it can be interpreted to refer to cybersex.
4. Usernames/Names which can be considered to be impersonating an Admin or Moderator are prohibited. Admin is defined as a Site Administrator, or Admin level user.
5. Racial, sexual, religious, ethnic or other slurs are PROHIBITED.
6. Do not provoke or harrass Admins, Moderators and other Chatters, this may be considered in violation of these rules.
Breaking these rules may result in your being suspended from the Chat Service and perhaps even banned. When appropriate, timely and if available an Admin may attempt to explain the reason and point you to the broken rule as a warning. If this has been done and you continue to break the mentioned rule or any other rules you will be suspended or baned from the Chat service. The Admin has the right to suspend or ban you from the Chat Service and or this website as a whole at his/her discretion.
A Suspension or Ban can be appealed in writing by emailing PGC Admin Appeal at: email@example.com