CODE OF CONDUCT
- Show courtesy and good will to other user/members.
- Do not post content of any kind or misleading links that promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any religion, group or individual.
- Do not harass or advocate harassment of another person, such as by sending inappropriate messages, stalking, or posting inappropriate comments.
- Do not post, link to or otherwise use the Blog feature or any area of function of this website to distribute or disseminate inappropriate, unauthorized advertising or commercial promotional offers including, but not limited to, spam, contests, sweepstakes, barter, junk mail, chain letters, and pyramid schemes.
( To purchase standard advertising space on the the PROGRESSIVE GLOBAL COMMONS website contact Renaissance Advertising Network by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org )
( For additional information visit the Advertise page in the Funding Section of this website. )
- Do not invade user/member privacy by attempting to obtain, collect, store, or publish any private or personally identifiable information.
- Do not impersonate any user/member or falsely represent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Do not create "trolling" Blog or Comment posts (deliberately posting false information in order to elicit responses or to portray information you know is false as the truth).
- Ignore “trolls”. Do not take any action that will encourage them in any way to continue their distasteful practice.
- Do not post personal private information.
- Do not post or share any personally identifiable or private information of any third party.
- Do not engage in any predatory or stalking conduct.
Progressive Global Commons reserves the right to at any time change the Blog Code of Conduct at its sole discretion.
Questions, comments or suggestions on the Blog Code of Conduct should be sent to: Admin@progressiveglobalcommons.org